Inspired by my misadventures in DIY essential oils I decided to try and infuse my vinegar spray used for cleaning the kitchen with rosemary. I love the smell of rosemary. It turned out great. Next I will try out a citrus spray. I have been using my rosemary-vinegar spray for cleaning up the kitchen floor at night and doing floorboards (well, I give the spray bottle to one of my kids and let them have on it).
What You Need
- Spray Bottle
- 6-8 Rosemary Sprigs
What To Do
- Remove the rosemary leaves from the stem and place them at the bottom of a spray bottle.
- Cover the rosemary with vinegar, filling the bottle about halfway.
- Let the rosemary and vinegar sit in a dark cupboard (I put mine under the sink) for a week.
- Strain the rosemary and vinegar into a bowl.
- Add the rosemary infused vinegar back into the spray bottle.
- Fill the remainder of the space in the spray bottle with water.