Thank you, Vandana Mathur of The Food Funda for nominating me for a Liebster Award. I am still finding my blogging voice and style; your nomination is encouraging. A sincere thanks. Check out the great recipes on her blog!
Here’s what you need to do for the Liebster Award:
1. Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you and display the award
2. Answer 10 question that blogger gives you
3. Give 10 random facts about yourself
4. Nominate 10 blogs with under 200 followers
5. Notify the bloggers that you have nominated them
6. Give them 10 questions to answer
Here are the questions (and my answers) given to me by The Food Funda:
1. Which is your favorite blog?
I started reading blogs because I was a clueless parent. My favorite established blog is 100 Days of Real Food. My favorite up and coming blog is one I connected with on WordPress: With Only One Life. I look forward to the weekend reads and find the content very inspiring.
2. When did you start blogging and why?
I started blogging to find an outlet for stress and to connect with like minded people.
3. What are the best things about your blog? (Go on, let’s have some shameless self promotion!)
My blog is very practical.
4. What’s your favorite city, and why?
My favorite city is Edinburgh. I have visited this magical city at various stages in my life and every time I have a wonderful experience.
5. If you won the lottery what’s the first thing you’d buy?
I would be buy a lake house with room for all.
6. What was the last film you saw?
7. What is your favorite food item?
8. What do you use to take pictures for your blog?
9. Movies or novels?
This is a difficult question because I most enjoy reading a book and then immediately watching the movie. It’s my guilty pleasure :-).
10. What’s the best mistake you’ve ever made?
I have made many mistakes and they have brought me to where I am and I have a lovely life.